- The Ultrasonic Infuser harnesses the power of ultrasound to maximize the absorption of any skin care product you're already using!
- Propels 6X more of your skin care product into your skin.
- Emits 356,000 pulses of ultrasonic energy per second to gently push more of your skin care products into your skin, so they can work better & faster.
- Quick & Super easy to use! It takes only 3 minutes to use.
- 100% safe & pain-free.
Benefits of HOT MODE:
- Five temperature controls, ranging from 100.4 to 107.6 degrees.
- Heat opens up your pores and helps loosen any buildup of dirt for a deeper cleanse. Opening up your pores also softens blackheads, making them easier to remove
- Promotes blood circulation by dilating your blood vessels, which boosts the oxygen and nourishments delivered to your skin. The result is a natural, healthy glow
- Opened pores easily allow your skincare products to be absorbed. This means you'll get more bang for your buck from your skin care products.
Benefits of COLD MODE:
- Five temperature controls, ranging from 42.8 to 50.0 degrees.
- Shrink and minimize the appearance of pores, creating a smoother complexion. Your skin will look flawless!
- Locks and seals all the moisture and nutrients in your skin
- Cooling produces a lifting and tightening effect on your skin. Reduce swelling, dark under-eye bags, and the appearance of wrinkles.
- This is also a wonderful cure for your sunburns. Significantly reduce inflammation and redness from your sunburnt skin. Or use it to soothe irritated and inflamed skin from tweezing or waxing!
Benefits of LED LIGHT THERAPY:
The LED Light Therapy technology used in the Ultrasonic Clinical wand is the same exact therapeutic LED technology developed and used by NASA and is backed by billions of dollars in scientific research.
LED light therapy has been shown to stimulate the production of collagen in the body which, in turn, helps to give skin a more full, tight look. By increasing the amount of collagen in the skin, led light therapy can help to remove wrinkles, improve the appearance of age spots, minimize the appearances of scars, and help heal minor wounds. While this may sound like something out of a science fiction, there is actually some well-documented science behind it. LED, or Light Emitting Diodes, are able to transmit specific light frequencies. These frequencies help to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in the skin.
Dermatologists and Facial Spas everywhere have been using LED light therapy due to its extreme effectiveness, and the results have been amazing!
Benefits of RED LIGHT:
- Red light beauty treatment (wavelength 622nm ± 10nm)
- Penetrates deep into the skin, boosting microcirculation through photochemistry.
- Stimulates cellular metabolism, therefore increases skin rejuvenation.
- Red light irradiation effectively stimulates collagen production.
- Quickly removes waste and dead cells from cell tissues, while stimulating the secretion of fibroblast growth factors, repairing skin damage and fine lines for anti-aging effects.
- Targets oil glands to reduce cytokines, which reduces inflammation and fights chronic acne.
- Increases skin elasticity, creating a soft, moist, and smooth appearance.
Benefits of BLUE LIGHT:
- Blue light beauty treatment (wavelength 465nm ± 10nm)
- Penetrating 0.25mm from the surface of the skin
- Blue light is FDA Approved for treating acne breakouts on the skin.
- Blue light effectively fights acne and prevent breakouts by killing and destroying Propionibacterium Acnes, the acne-causing bacteria that lives below the surface of the skin.
- A study on people with mild to moderate acne who were treated with blue light therapy twice weekly for 5 weeks reported that lesions were reduced by 64 percent.
- After 8 weeks, over 90 percent of participants reported improvements in overall skin appearance, clarity, tone, texture, and smoothness